WARRANTY & RETURNS
THROTTLE TIMEPIECES offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years the original purchase from THROTTLE TIMEPIECES. This means that if the materials in your watch aren’t right or if the watch isn’t put together correctly, we’ll repair or replace it, at our option.
We don’t cover normal wear and tear or batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if the caseback has been opened, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. THROTTLE TIMEPIECES will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests. Always keep your receipt.
Call or contact THROTTLE TIMEPIECES and we’ll walk you through the process and issue you a service authorization number, if needed. Watches sent back to us without a service authorization number will not be serviced.
Not pleased with your new purchase? THROTTLE TIMEPIECES offers free returns for orders placed on throttletimepieces.com within thirty (30) days of the delivery date. Just follow these steps:
- Contact THROTTLE TIMEPIECES and we’ll issue you a return item number and a mailing label;
- Pack your THROTTLE TIMEPIECES product in a safe and secure box. (If you kept the original shipping box and it’s in good shape, you should re-purpose that);
- Attach the pre-paid return label to the outside of your return box and drop it off at the appropriate shipping center;
- Once your package has been received at THROTTLE TIMEPIECES, an email notification will be sent to you confirming the return of the product you purchased. We’ll follow up with another email once your refund has been processed.
Note: Returns must be unused, unworn, and in the original packaging with tags attached. Returns will be processed within five (5) business days after receipt. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Depending on your bank, it can take an additional three (3) business days for the credit to post to your account.
Gift with Purchase:
If you are returning an item that qualified for a gift with the purchase, you can:
- Include the gift with your return; or,
- Keep the gift and you will be charged the value.